The "Westview" has been family owned and operated for three generations. We are known for our fresh Lake Erie yellow perch, wings and hand made burgers.
Since the 1920's the tavern building has had many names and owners over the years.
In 1978, Alta & Kendall Wadsworth purchased "Pierce's Restuarant and Tavern" from Cloice & Muriel Pierce.
Chris Miller, Alta's son bought the business in 1992 and has since made extensive renovations and upgrades over the years, maintaining it's Island charm.